Snippets and links about the natural world, environmental management, teaching and learning, and women in science.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

AcWriMo followup




We are in the throws of the last week of the semester and I have a heap of marking to do before I can get my student's grade submitted; but, AcWriMo has ended and I just wanted to update you all on my progress.

I whimped out on setting hard targets for AcWriMo because I know how tough it is to get writing done at the end of each semester. But, I did make some good progress on a couple of projects. I managed to set aside Thursday each week to work on my my writing projects. I coauthored a grant proposal (keep your fingers crossed for us!) and made good progress on a manuscript which I have been working on for a while. My goal is to get this manuscript submitted by Christmas (along with another one which has been on the back burner for a while).

I've been keeping up with other's progress during AcWriMo. Great work guys! I'm impressed. You're an inspriration to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment